Monday, March 12, 2012

Feral Sweater Boy on a Rooftop

Sorry for getting out of the habit of posting here! I'll make sure to be better about that in the future. Here's a piece from the end of last semester!


This was my final for Lifestyle Illustration. It was actually one piece of a pair, but the other one never did get finished to my satisfaction. Anyway, this piece explores my fascination with "Feral Sweater Boys," a term I coined based on the disheveled, layered looks that were all the rage in the fall. He is enjoying a little stroll on a rooftop with his friend the cat.


4 comments:

  1. Can you make posters / etc of Feral Sweater Boy available? Is that a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely illustration Noelle.
    Is it totally computer generated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this looks like me! I wear multiple scarves including around my waist, have red hair and a long red coat that I made, and I love sweaters, boots, and feral animals. I also may or may not climb on things society frowns upon.
    I love your art, what was your other illustration going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
    of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
    very happy to come here. Thank you very much
    earn to die
    earn to die 2
    earn to die 3
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    earn to die 4
    courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from
    earn to die 6
    Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell
    earn to die 5
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    happy wheels
    strike force heroes
    slitherio
    you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
    age of war
    earn to die 5
    good game empire
    tank trouble
    tank trouble 2
    strike force heroes

    ReplyDelete