Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stripes stripes stripes (everybody)!



Our assignment was to draw 50 things and then arrange them in a poster. I chose People Who Wear Stripes!

Top row: Sailor, old-timey bathing couple, Captain America, the Lollipop Guild, strong man, Abed
Second row: Tattooed lady, Timmy from Jurassic Park, mime, Harry Potter, scene kid, Rocky, Audrey Hepburn, Bananas in Pajamas, me
Third row: Marvel Sandman, Isabella and Hugo Cabret, Juno, pirate, Coraline, Charlie Pace, Mathilda, referee, Waldo
Fourth row: Freddy Kreuger, Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett, Raggedy Ann/Andy, the Fourth Doctor, Margot Tenanbaum, BBC's John Watson, a stereotypical Frenchman, Rat from The Fantastic Mr. Fox
Fifth row: inmate, Miette from City of Lost Children, a gondola man, Bumblebee, Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum, a preppy bro, and a barbershop quartet.

19 comments:

  1. No Beetlejuice? :C

    So cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute! You've thought of some good ones, love tweedle dee and tweedle dum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rat and Stereotypical Frenchman can enjoy alcoholic apple cider together, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stripes :D
    I like Bananas in pajamas (it's cartoon that I liked when I was young lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Jean Seberg... but "me" looks a lot like her :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cool!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your stuff makes me laugh! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
    Online Bollywood News and Reviews
    http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with stripes! I featured this on my blog today: http://www.michelle-tree.com/

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this soo much! Wish I could buy a print of it :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!!! You're brilliant!! May I re-post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is very good, his drawings and characters are very stylish.
    I met a few days your work. I am Brazilian and I am also an illustrator, working in comics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome!!!! Loved those Bananas in Pajamas <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Magnificent! It is impossible to describe the sound I made when I saw the bananas in pajamas on there, and then the Fourth Doctor! Squeee! Of course, I like the whole thing, but they have to be my favorites, along with Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy :D

    ReplyDelete